Place: 50 Beach Road #12-01/08, Gateway West, Singapore 189720
A Trust can give you control of who gets what and when and how they get it and why. A Living trust is important for a family with special needs individual.
SNTC Trust is a good Living Trust for parents with special needs dependents.
We’ll share with you how to enhance the SNTC Trust as the funding for non-Cash assets via a Will and via Insurance Nomination are not secured against incapacitation, lawsuits, divorce & creditors. Also, the fund transfer via a Will is risky as a Will can be lost, contested, and rejected due to errors.
Insurance is one of the biggest funding assets to fund SNTC Trust.
Because SNTC Trust only allows insurance nomination, some people are not aware that:
* Third-party insurance cannot be nominated to SNTC Trust and
* Trust (Irrevocable Nomination S73 & S49L) cannot be nominated to SNTC.
* A parent’s experience with special needs
* Challenges in funding a Special Need Trust
* Immediate creation of an estate for funding
* Ringfencing your assets with a Living Trust
* Overview of funding considerations and methods
* Drawbacks on funding via a Will and nomination
* Pros and Cons of living vs death transfer
* Criteria in choosing the right Living Trust
By submitting this form, I confirm that
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act, Financial Alliance Pte Ltd (“FAPL”) seek your consent to collect and use your personal data (e.g. name, NRIC, contact numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses and photograph) for the purposes of and in accordance with FAPL’s Data Protection Policy, which can be found on FAPL’s website at https://fa.com.sg/data-protection-policy/.
根据《个人数据保护法》，鑫盟理财私人有限公司征求您的同意向您收集并使用您的个人信息。鑫盟理财将根据公司的个人数据保护政策所阐述的用途使用您的个人资料（例如姓名，证件号码，联系电话，邮寄地址，电邮地址和照片）。 该政策可在本公司网站上查寻，网址为 https://fa.com.sg/data-protection-policy/.
By submitting this form, you are deemed to have read and understood FAPL’s Personal Data Policy.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on our latest content!
Will I be able to retire comfortably?