Invited by: faiwa-salmah
Day 1, 2nd July 2022, Saturday (Module 1 to 3 with Mr Sani Hamid)
Module 1: Introduction to Financial Planning
• The difference between conventional & Islamic financial planning
• The conduct of the Muslim individual in conducting finances.
Module 2: Debt Management
• Islamic viewpoint on debt: borrowers & lenders
• Debt: The Silent Cancer
Module 3: Investment Planning
• Islamic viewpoint on investment planning
• The difference between conventional & Islamic investment planning
• Misconception about investing Islamic.
Day 2, 3rd July 2022, Sunday (Module 4 to 6 with Mr Haron Masagoes)
Module 4: Risk Management
• Islamic viewpoint on risk management
• The difference between conventional & Islamic Insurance
Module 5: Zakat & Waqf Planning
• Calculation on zakat & waqf
• Creating a waqf
Module 6: Estate Planning
• Understanding Faraid
• Estate planning tools: nomination, wasiat, etc
By submitting this form, I confirm that
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act, Financial Alliance Pte Ltd (“FAPL”) seek your consent to collect and use your personal data (e.g. name, NRIC, contact numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses and photograph) for the purposes of and in accordance with FAPL’s Data Protection Policy, which can be found on FAPL’s website at https://fa.com.sg/data-protection-policy/.
根据《个人数据保护法》，鑫盟理财私人有限公司征求您的同意向您收集并使用您的个人信息。鑫盟理财将根据公司的个人数据保护政策所阐述的用途使用您的个人资料（例如姓名，证件号码，联系电话，邮寄地址，电邮地址和照片）。 该政策可在本公司网站上查寻，网址为 https://fa.com.sg/data-protection-policy/.
By submitting this form, you are deemed to have read and understood FAPL’s Personal Data Policy.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on our latest content!
Will I be able to retire comfortably?